• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hawk's fantasy football

Hawk

to all of you that signed up for the huddlers league...please note!

There was dislike of having one 16 team league, so I have started another league. I am looking for 6 teams to join that league and then I will delete you from the 16 team league and drop it to a 10 team league. One of you can have a team in both leagues so we will have one 10 team league and one 8 team league. Please keep this just to the original 16 teams that signed up though...if someone isn't interested, we can open up to new players...thanks

league ID is: 672218

password is: boishung

thanks

Hidden

to all of you that signed up for the huddlers league...please note!

There was dislike of having one 16 team league, so I have started another league. I am looking for 6 teams to join that league and then I will delete you from the 16 team league and drop it to a 10 team league. One of you can have a team in both leagues so we will have one 10 team league and one 8 team league. Please keep this just to the original 16 teams that signed up though...if someone isn't interested, we can open up to new players...thanks

thanks

hey, im interested...where is this? yahoo?

bump....still need a couple of people to transfer from one to the other, please.

if not, we'll have one 14 team league and I'll find new folks for the second league...drafts are coming up quick...so please decide by Wednesday night at the latest....please and thanks

thanks Pryd and Red...

so here is the update...the original huddle league is down to 12 teams, perfect

I changed the time on that one to 7pm EST for this Sunday, hope that is ok with everyone, I am out of town this weekend and needed to ensure I'd be back on time

As Pryd mentioned above, there are spots available in this league for anyone interested...

Archived