• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smart Handsome Panther Fan Trying To Say that Cam Newton is better than Matt Ryan

Lilsmitty09

Well said... Hard to skew that many stats, way to overload... Did/would not watch the falcon fan vid, but watched all of your rant, highly entertaining, as usual... Too many commas? Was your wife & kids home when you did this? Mine wouldn't have left me alone for that long..... When's our 6:14min 2014 Carolina Defense extended cut video? Salute, Man, always appreciate your efforts.....

I actually watched both all the way through... I know. I was torture'n myself with the other one. But, I was yelling at he dude all through it. "are you serious?!", "Dude! You can't even come close to talking poo there!"

I watch this one and felt like "See! he said what I was thinking!"

I will say this... I feel the whole "We have back to back NFCS titles" thing is getting weak. No one cares about that really but us. When they bitch about that, I just say "Ok, well we have 4, you have 3". They kinda stumble a bit there and then go to head to head records all time.

Falcons fans have been fighting with Saints fan for so long and so much lately that I think that both fanbases are share'n a collective level of "Aaaaaaaaahhh Duh!".

Archived