• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A message to all of the Falcon fans coming out of the woodwork to talk poo

Hotsauce

24 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

That's fine with me. We beat you guys & im satisfied with our season... 8-8/9-7 with a new HC isnt bad. I will say making it to the PO & losing is almost the same as not going so I wish you luck. Having a line that can't block a weak ATL passrush, a DL that can't bring pressure & a suspect secondary doesn't bold well in the PO. You'll see, I've been there before. 

Hopefully your world beater Panthers have a better outing than this past Sunday or all this will be in vein. Lol. 

Ay yi yi....a 7 point win and your team just lost 38-0 2 weeks ago? You're obviously a genius

Good win, glad you guys were able to remember what it's like to score a touchdown on us.

18 minutes ago, usmcpanthers said:

That's fine with me. We beat you guys & im satisfied with our season... 8-8/9-7 with a new HC isnt bad. I will say making it to the PO & losing is almost the same as not going so I wish you luck. Having a line that can't block a weak ATL passrush, a DL that can't bring pressure & a suspect secondary doesn't bold well in the PO. You'll see, I've been there before. 

Hopefully your world beater Panthers have a better outing than this past Sunday or all this will be in vein. Lol. 

Edited 9 minutes ago by GeorgiaBoyz

yep enjoy your mediocrity.

Our oline actually has played well most of the season minus this game.

Dline does need work, need more addison and ealy and less cj and allen.

matt ryan postseason 1-4, yes you do have alot of experience  " a DL that can't bring pressure & a suspect secondary doesn't bold well  "

In a couple weeks Cam will have more playoff wins than matty tehehehe

Your OL playing well minus this game has nothing to do with where you're going. Our OL played well when we we're 5-0 but.... You know the rest lol & I could care less who has more playoff wins.. Only thing that matters is SuperBowl wins & neither QB has one so hanging your hat on PO wins while being ringless is pointless. Lol.

33 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Not sure what there is to be satisfied about.

Your boys folded like a lawn chair when things really mattered back in Charlotte just a few weeks ago.

But suddenly winning by 7 when all the pressure is off, and there is nothing to play for anymore is something to be happy about?

You are a little more reasonable in general than that chicken poo poster William Moore, but I don't follow such logic regarding being satisfied with one win when it doesn't even matter. Especially after your team started out 5-0, only to currently end up sitting at 8 wins. Not to mention surrendering division titles to the Panthers in 3 consecutive seasons. You should be ready for heads to roll, if your team showed even half of the fire, and passion that they played with this past Sunday, maybe they actually would have put up more of a fight within the divison when things actually really mattered. If you're okay with that as a paying fan, well, alright then.

It's not logical to want heads to roll when the QB decides to go full retard after starting 5-0 & the OL forgets how to block after being rated #1 in the league 6 weeks into the season. The 38-0 loss isn't bad when you're facing a far superior foe. Surrendering the division 3x in a row has nothing to do with our first year HC.. If coaches got fired for the clubs past body of work Rivera wouldn't be in Carolina after taking over a bottom of the bucket Panther team & going 4-12 then 6-10 the season afterwards... The logic being used isn't accurate bro. If we aren't competitive by year 3 I'll worry. 

ATL Falcon fan here...don't let the hermits that only come out after a victory get to ya. You know it's bad when that's pretty much all they can celebrate. Where were they when we lost 38-0? How bout 34-3? Or better yet, where will they be in January? Prolly making up mock drafts while they can't get the thought of the Panthers in the playoffs out of their heads. They got too cocky in the offseason and wrote the Panthers off as a fraud, mind you we were coming off a disastrous 6-10 season. 

Everyone & the media keeps saying we have the worst fanbase and we most certainly do. Many of our fans are just horrible people. Horrible. Nothing wrong with giving credit where credit is due

Archived