• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

thinking about next year

PANTHER PRIDE 52

I'd rather have a guy who isn't suspended and was a huge issue before that. Despite the fact that he's obviously a shoe-in for first ballot hall of fame, of course.

Seriously - why do people think Shaun Smith is that great? Hasn't finished a year, attitude, steroids, 100 tackles in six years.

he's turned it on the past couple years and has shown that he has a lot to offer. only problem is he has shown how much of a pain he can be.

talent-wise, he is the best available option. as far as the team goes, he might not be worth the bother.

I'm not sold on Kemo coming back, and if he does there's a good chance he won't be the same player he was before the injury. Torn achilles is very hard to come back from. I think Lewis has improved a lot and will remain a starter for us. Leonard, Hayden and Irvin all have potential to improve in a rotational capacity.

I'm not sold on Kemo coming back, and if he does there's a good chance he won't be the same player he was before the injury. Torn achilles is very hard to come back from. I think Lewis has improved a lot and will remain a starter for us. Leonard, Hayden and Irvin all have potential to improve in a rotational capacity.

that's why we need to sign smith incase kemo's not the same player, then we'd have smith and lewis as starters then leonard,irvin and hayden as backups

Archived