• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ERIC WASHINGTON NEEDS TO GO

Broku

Damn man. I’m sick to my stomach right now, and honestly it’s not because of all the alcohol I needed to ingest to witness what I just saw tonight versus the Steelers.   What a pathetic defensive performance.

this defense looked like garbage. Isn’t that the opposite of what defense has looked like in Charlotte for the past decade?  Wtf is Eric Washington doing.  We went up 7-0 in this game.  Defense has to do something and it did nothing. I’m disgusted.   Wtf is going on right now on defense.

Eric Washington is in over his head right now and I don’t even care what the numbers say.  If we’re giving up over 40 ISSA PROBLEM. 

This guy has no idea what he’s doing.  We have the personnel to have a good defense.  Luke is still the linebacker right? A Luke defense has never done what has happened tonight.  This guy needs to go.  Or get demoted, IDGAF this defense has been a lot better in the past.

i expect this team to come back but we can’t win if the defense can’t travel.   The defense used to travel in the past.  Washington is fugging a lot up and it’s obvious to anyone right now.  Get this man away from any decision making capacity yesterday

Archived