• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question about game day

pinkfloyd

We are lucky, lucky to have been gifted 4 tickets to next week's game from season ticket holders!!  So we need to meet up with 2 friends, and asked about the best spot to meet. The season holder suggested the front entrance in front of the Black Panther.  Is this a no-brainer?  We don't know the stadium at all, so forgive the stupidity.  I'm old, but loves me some panthers..... super stoked.

I'd say that's a good spot. It really depends on where your tickets are, but if you don't go to a lot of games, that won't matter, you're going to want to walk around a bit anyway. This year they've turned the closed section of Mint Street out in front of the stadium into a little entertainment complex. There's live music, food options, etc. It wasn't hard to get around. I'd get there an hour before kick off, so that you have time to find each other, get through security and get concessions before team intros/anthem. Have a great time!

On 10/1/2019 at 2:19 PM, PanthersBigD said:

I'd say that's a good spot. It really depends on where your tickets are, but if you don't go to a lot of games, that won't matter, you're going to want to walk around a bit anyway. This year they've turned the closed section of Mint Street out in front of the stadium into a little entertainment complex. There's live music, food options, etc. It wasn't hard to get around. I'd get there an hour before kick off, so that you have time to find each other, get through security and get concessions before team intros/anthem. Have a great time!

Thank you for your response! We opted for meeting at the Sam Mills statue an hour before. It should be fun -- can't wait to see a live game!!

Archived