• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My Current View of our Roster Update- I added my roster projection on Page 7 with FA and some Draft Picks.

Matt62881

2 hours ago, raz said:

and your plan is the exact opposite of what tepper and the coach have expressed.  we're not gearing up for a playoff run.  we're gearing up for long term success.   oh, and tanking means by the front office, not the coach or players.  if we play as hard as miami did this year we'll be going in the right direction finally

I'm glad you want to suck so hard but that's just not in my blood and I dont see Tepper actually rebuilding for more then a year with this staff. We are no where near as bad as Miami is and I hope we never will be as consistently bad. This is a theoretical thread, once again why do people like you bother, I've had plenty of pleasant people come in the thread and actually conversate.

2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He didn't look much lesser than luke?  Come on guy.  Now if shaq moves over he is in charge now of calling plays and pre snap reads.  

The play calls are definitely the biggest question of mine with shaq other then that hes a pretty damn good player and was paid like one so obviously there are far more qualified people that agree with me.

Archived