• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kobe Thread

Kevin Greene

i love how all these exclusions suddenly pop up when discussing kobe.

5 rings! but nobody else's rings count!

45% from the field! 29% from the 3pt line! but his teammates suck!

he's the black mamba when he wins, but he's on a shitty team when they lose.

but really its about his failure to distribute the ball and making poor shot selection.

even phil jackson couldn't take it anymore

you mean the difference between making the players around you better, and feeding on them to survive?

Kobe feeding on them to survive? What does that even mean? No one is saying he is the best teammate.

They are 2 different players, that's for sure. LeBron compares more to a Magic or the Big O but Kobe is more like a Jordan. LeBron is a good distributer, exceptional penetrator (almost unguardable), good defender, and rebounder. He does a lot of things well. Kobe is a better shooter, competitor, and is also a good defender and rebounder.

Lebron has more natural talent, no one should be arguing that. But at the end of the day, something is missing. I personally think it's his mentality. When looking at the better basketball player considering all the elements that make one great, he will fall short of Kobe when his career is over.

hey hater...who said anything about other people's rings not counting? you posting Bill in a Kobe forum had zero relevance to the haters trying to compare Kobe to Lebron!

maybe I should post a pic of one of my all time heros, Jean Belliveau and his 11 Stanley Cup rings...

Archived