• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 6: Bobcats@Bulls

Liminy

Ya they are why I like watching Bulls' games.

Ain't over yet, Bulls have missed their last four FTs.

my favorite comment was when one of them mentioned wallace or diaw disappeared then the other guy said with the guards taking bad shots it's pretty easy for any player to disappear.

Why do I think Felton is about to attempt a 3?

well they gave good effort, i think they got jumpshot happy this game because of the success last game

it was a back to back, so possibly some guys got tired (even though it was a blow out last night and a lot of guys only played 30)

we just got some guys who aren't the best shooters look at the board

wallace - 5/13

felton - 5/17

bell - 3/12

murray - 3/12 (this is inexcusable with how well Radmonovic and Diaw were shooting, play Hendo instead if a bench player will force bad shots)

the effort was there though, wallace had 12 and 9, felton had 14 and 10. chandler even put up 13 and 7 in only 28 minutes. he has to stay out of foul trouble and play more minutes and play better defense/block out when he's on the floor

The Bulls shot 50% for the game, you let a team do that you'll probably lose it seemed like in the third guys were out of place and not closing out on shooters, while noah was getting offensive boards and tap ins

Archived