• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching and suck...I mean such...

DangerClose

I held on hope for a little bit but it's time to ride out the rest of the season. Savor what wins we get and look foward to the offseason. On the other hand, I am so sick and tired of lame dick football I want to punch my wifes cat. As a whole I thought we played well today. But as far as play calling goes, I hope Davidson has to stand outside Home Depot next year. Yeah, I got it. Jake isnt that good any more, but give the team a chance to win at least. Dont run the ball up the middle three times in a row! The play calling is so predicatable and unimaginative it makes me sick. It's funny tho, every week it's somebody or something new to blame. Fact of the matter is the Panthers lost. Plain and simple. The NFL isnt for everyone, if it was, then every one would play. That being said, Davidson needs to go, like Jan.1 - fired, goodbye, dont let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Well, I think this will teach everyone to be careful what they wish for. We wanted Davidson to run the ball more than throw and he has given us what we want. I just wish the guy didn't deal in such extremes. We either throw the ball 45 times a game or run the ball 45 times a game. Maybe if we all start wishing Davidson would just take a knee more he will find some even ground, or maybe we will be the first team to have -90 rushing yards from taking a knee 45 times in one game.

Well, I think this will teach everyone to be careful what they wish for. We wanted Davidson to run the ball more than throw and he has given us what we want. I just wish the guy didn't deal in such extremes. We either throw the ball 45 times a game or run the ball 45 times a game. Maybe if we all start wishing Davidson would just take a knee more he will find some even ground, or maybe we will be the first team to have -90 rushing yards from taking a knee 45 times in one game.
Instead of having more of one are the other. We need a balance between the both. but for that to happen we need a good QB which Jake is not long is.

Archived