• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brandon Jennings

C47

brandon-jennings-bucks.jpg

Kid is an absolute beast, I'm glad I picked him up for my fantasy team after the first three games. 55 points 5 assists and 5 boards tonight. I know its early and theres a long way to go but barring the kid stays healthy it looks as though he is going to RUN AWAY with ROY. Here's to a great season for Jennings and a successful 2009-2010 fantasy season for the LAX15 ballers!!:D

<<<<<<<<<<<<Man-Crush on Brandon Jennings

Excuse while I go make that pic my new avatar.

EDIT: Ahhhhhhhh that's better.

I have a man crush because I have a feeling he may make this a very nice fantasy season for me, especially when I get Devin Harris, Pau Gasol and Eric Gordon back from injuries (hopefully next week!!!:hurray:)

This just goes to show that the rule that players must attend one year of College is fuggin stupid.

Some kids are just physically and mentally ready for the pros out of high school. Most aren't but every now and then you find ones who are. Then again (not to bash a Heel) there are plenty of Brandon Wrights who are one and done when its obvious they should have stuck around in college longer.

Archived