• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Jake plays one more game this season . . .

brian032

. . . does anyone else think that it'll be the season finale against the New Orelean Saints? It may or may not happen, but with the way Fox and Co. are reporting his injury it seems like he'll be back to play at least one game against the Saints (given the history and what-not).

Well, unless Moore is a heroic field general that leads the Panthers to multiple victories for the next few games in a blaze of glory, leaving grass and turf on fire in his wake, it would probably be fitting for Jake to have---what may be perhaps his last start---an opportunity to derail his old team's perfect season. I would watch the game for that reason alone.

I would love to see that happen. It would mean so much to Jake and the jake supporters like myself to see him beat his old team and derail the perfect season in perhaps could be his last start........

BUT........ what if....it does happen and Delhomme does do good in the game and wins.....fox and company would see this as a reason to stick with Jake for the next season, and we would be in the same situation.

Archived