• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Tony Pike, Sign Mike Vick

SmAsHmoUTh!!!

I'd rather have Josh Johnson as any of them but I am one of the few. The kid has a huge ceiling.

I like him too, but he really didn't look too hot starting for the Bucs this year. I was hoping he got cut before this season and we picked him up to develop.

I like him too, but he really didn't look too hot starting for the Bucs this year. I was hoping he got cut before this season and we picked him up to develop.

I as well. I saw quite a few bad breaks for Johnson this year (dropped passes some that went right to defenders) and lets not forget what team he plays for and the season they are having and there talent (or lack there of). Put him in our starting lineup next year and I like his chances. Our running game would take pressure off him and he will have a better oline and better receivers (Smith>Bryant, Moose/Jarret>Clayton, etc).

The thing that I always come back to is who coached him in college, Jim Harbaugh who is one hell of a QB coach. He has said on a number of occasions that he is one of the smartest (football) QB's he had ever had. And the fact that Harbaugh being his coach for 3 years and teaching him combined with all his talents (both arm and legs) makes it even more conveniencing. I just think he has the makings of a pro-bowl QB.

Archived