• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On a lighter note

panfanman

Looking on the side of the truck the gravity of our situation stuck out to me like a sore thumb.  November 9th could be the #ToiletBowl #Battleofthebottomofthebarrel.  It really is embarrassing yet laughable.  If we're both still winless, this game could be the most meaningless prime time game of all NFL history.  Regardless of who would win, if there are still no other wins between the 2 teams the Bears still hold the 1st and 2nd picks in next year's draft.  What a bonanza for them.  Has that ever happened before in a draft?

But, on a lighter note, as a truck driver, it's interesting to see what it takes logistically to put on a prime time game.  This is at the Holiday Inn Express in Breezewood PA.  11 trucks for the game traveling from Green Bay to Washington.  I'd love to have this gig.  Staying in hotels instead of my jail cell of a sleeper would be nice.

IMG_20231001_092512596_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231001_080645478.jpg

Edited by panfanman
  • Pie 2