• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

9ers vs Jets

Mark V

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Jenkins offsides in 4th and 1 foot gives 9ers a big 1st down. A couple plays later, Foster puts the ball on the carpet, but it is luckily scooped by a teammate.

I wish you well, and happy trails, gents.

I feel for Foster. He was a huge reason why we got to the Super Bowl in 2003, but he never reached his full potential. I will never forget that run against the Eagles in the playoffs, I was there and it was a great moment.

For Jenkins...Good Riddance

I wouldn't say he was a HUGE reason...he was big in the game against the Rams, and he had that 1 run against Philly, but what's he really do the rest of the season except spell Davis?

I wouldn't say he was a HUGE reason...he was big in the game against the Rams, and he had that 1 run against Philly, but what's he really do the rest of the season except spell Davis?

I remember our offense looking lifeless in the Super Bowl until Foster busted out that run for a td. I also recall him having a good overtime against the Colts helping us with a huge upset to tell the rest of the world that the Panthers were legit. He was the perfect compliment to Davis that year.

I remember our offense looking lifeless in the Super Bowl until Foster busted out that run for a td. I also recall him having a good overtime against the Colts helping us with a huge upset to tell the rest of the world that the Panthers were legit. He was the perfect compliment to Davis that year.

I guess I shouldn't argue with someone who has a decently-complicated math concept as his forum name.

Archived