• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

APB - Grand Theft Auto MMO thing..

Munkey

Don't you see the difference? Anyone can become a thug on the streets. If people think it's such an interesting concept, why not try the real thing? I'm just saying.

Anyone can become a Marine. I don't see the difference.. Yet the Call of Duty series is popular.

It's also why the GTA series is popular, it's a video game, to have fun in. Not to actually kill people like in Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto.

Let me guess, you're a bible thumping sissy do gooder? Or you're just trolling this thread, either one will make sense.

This actually looks really cool. I wonder if it is developed by the same people who did GTA games? Either way, I'm likely gonna try it out.

I don't think it is, but if you watch some of their you tube podcasts linked on the front page they give tons of info about things.

http://www.apb.com/2009/10/14/apb-podcast-episode-12-ej-qa-4u/

That video (skip to 1:00) shows gameplay and explains how calling for backup works for the law enforcement side. How it sends out an APB to a nearby group.

Let me guess, you're a bible thumping sissy do gooder?

Now that is something I've never been claimed to be before :D

I just think that it makes a horrible concept for an MMO, was it a regular game I would be perfectly fine with it.

But I'll leave you boys to your petty drooling. Y'all have a good day now!

Archived