• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 48: Bobcats@Lakers

King Taharqa

Hell yes Jordy! Great game you guys, I can't believe we finally beat y'all. The game in Charlotte will be just like this one. You guys can say you didn't have Wallace, but Kobe was not himself either. Looking forward to it. GO LAKERS! Hope you guys the best and can make the playoffs, and I honestly believe you will make noise in the playoffs if you get Cleveland.

Yeah what a bad way to end the game. Jax was having such a good and efficient game and then he forces an inbounds. We had timeouts, 2 I think.

Other notes:

-Nazzy continues to impress me, 23 points and 17 rebounds. There's no way in hell Tyson starts when (if) he comes back

- Nice to keep Kobe in check, it didn't hurt he was in foul trouble.

-Good game considering the fact we were without Crash.

-Diaw was just a body on the court today, didn't do poo. Trade him for Jason Thompson.

Hell yes Jordy! Great game you guys, I can't believe we finally beat y'all. The game in Charlotte will be just like this one. You guys can say you didn't have Wallace, but Kobe was not himself either. Looking forward to it. GO LAKERS! Hope you guys the best and can make the playoffs, and I honestly believe you will make noise in the playoffs if you get Cleveland.

Well give credit to Charlotte for making "him not himself." Gerald's hamstring didn't allow him to play. Don't compare the two situations.

Honestly fug ESPN and fug Sportscenter. I've come to expect this kind of treatment, but I don't think they even mentioned who the Lakers were playing. I'm just absolutely tired of it. The last time I heard the Bobcats mentioned on ESPN was when I woke up at 3:30 in the morning and NBA Fastbreak was on, and they were actually talking about how good we were.

It was 3 in the morning so I probably was dreaming.

Archived