• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carowinds New Coaster (Intimidator)

Kyle82

went on it 3 times yesterday. rode in the very front, the middle and very back.

the front is crazy on the first drop. the back was by far the most intense. you get ripped around the entire ride. its amazing.

it was a completle blast. 7 hills for the 7 championships #3 won in his career. His oldest son kerry was there to cut the ribbon. it was an awesome experience. by far the best coaster in the park

3 cars fitting 32 people in each. 3 1/2 minute ride. so every 3 minutes 96 people are going on the ride. i didnt wait longer than 20 minutes each time in line. it moves quickly. they did a very very good job. its scary as poo, hardly any harness system (just a lap bar system) and i felt as if i was falling out of the car multiple times. great ride. i loved it. thank god i got a season pass :cool:

You must be a Goldrusher or Scooby Doo type....:D

If you can handle Thunder Road or the Hurler then you can handle this little contraption!!! :cool:

I can do Goldrusher and Scooby Doo. But really not a coaster fan. Actually, I don't care for amusement parks very much.

Archived