• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Butt: J.Lo, Beyonce, Shakira, or Kim Kardashian???

Dpantherman

Best Butt  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Best Butt

• J.Lo
    • Beyonce
    • Shakira
    • Kim Kardashian

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Based solely on his pressers, I dig his vibe, and I am an agnostic-atheist. Seems like he is an emotionally intelligent guy, something Rhule severely lacked and I have no idea if Frank knows what that means. He has energy and seems sincere when he talks, which Rhule never did, and Frank looked lost out there. His answers seem thoughtful and less coach-speaky, which I find refreshing. He SEEMS competent, but I have no idea just how competent he is. I'm interested to see how well the team Morgan put together for him does. There seemed like a more cohesive plan going into the offseason based on who we signed and drafted, and we haven't had one of those in years, it was just: Step 1: Get QB Step 2: Figure the rest out later I suppose we'll see. It's nice having a dude with positive energy, not zero energy like Reich, nor coked up car salesman energy like Rhule.
    • Yup. Didn't catch the LSU game but the Texas game had all of the same inaccurate lobs chucked up over the pressure, exact same tendencies. He just got away with less picks playing against 20 year old practice squad level db's
    • That Bryce game vs LSU is all I needed to see to know he wasn't it. I said in one of the threads that Bryce will be seeing pressure up the middle ALL THE TIME in the NFL. He struggled MIGHTILY in that game (and Texas for that matter) because of that interior pressure.