• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BOBCATS Should Go After DWADE

Retain Wallace, grab CP3. That would be nice.

Boozer is good, but I think they should be going for young players, sort of like the Panthers have done lol.

That would be so money if we could pull it off, which we won't. I do think CP3 is a legitimate possibility though, we've got some expiring contracts, the Hornets may think they have a quality second option that's cheap, and CP3 was spotted sitting with Jordan throughout the first round of the playoffs. We'll need a PG, we need a "star" player, Jordan seemingly really likes him. Sounds like a perfect storm to me.

The idea of CP3, Wallace, and Boozer came to me watching the Suns play this postseasn. Their offense revolved around Nash(CP3) and Stoudemire(Boozer) and the other three being complementary players. I have to think that Wallace is going to be better than Jason Richardson as the secondary option.

Of course, its all just a pipe dream.

Howard is a mess, though I don't think he has shot a gun into the air at a crowded club nor climbed into the stands to rough up some fans.

Yeah, but Stephen Jackson makes love to pressure.

Every team in the NBA should go after D. Wade.

Exactly.

The only player that "needs" to stay is Wallace. Whatever Michael has to do to clear out the rest... go for it.

Keep in mind I'd like to see several players stay, just saying that I think people are hanging onto too many players (even Jackson - he is not the answer).

BINGO.

dwql4g.jpg

Life can be beautiful.

Archived