• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Staal an All-Star

solorca

I just heard, I think of anyone on our team right now he deserves it.

Wow no, how about Pitkanen or Wallin some of the better Dmen statistically and one was injured and the other learning a new system.

Ruutu if you want to get deap he has the highest scoring percentage but the least amount of shots on the first line, yes he has calmed down the past 10ish games but he still is putting points on the board.

Whitney also is leading the team in points and how often do you see him on the ice in comparsion to Staal? Staal double shifts near the end and gets the first call on PP's and comes into PP's twice.

Not saying Staal shouldn't be in but there is plenty of players that deserve to be in but stupid fan voting ruins everything

I know the guys over on the Canes board were trying to ballot box stuff Wallin's name in there. Guess it wasn't enough. :( He deserved it.

Pitkanen took a little while to adjust to his new teammates, but we all know that's not why he missed out on it. If he played for Montreal I'm sure he'd be starting for the East. :mad:

Tuomo Ruutu is definitely awesome, and I'd love to see him there, but I think his best play is still ahead of him.

As for Staal, word on the street is that the only reason he made it is because he was the All Star game's MVP last year.

Archived