• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats in trade talks for Beasley

TouchMeNot97

The Bobcats are in discussion with the Heat, Raptors and Rockets about a trade that would send Tyson Chandler to Houston and would give the Bobcats Micheal Beasley and Jared Jeffries in return according to ESPN. Do you guys like this trade? It would give us a log jam at Power Forward with Beasley, Tyrus Thomas and Diaw. However all of the have the ability to play at least one more position. Here is a link to the article:

http://proxy.espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/17823/can-miami-pull-off-beasley-trade

Does Beasly really want to play NBA ball ?

Didn't he come out with some "Wish I had stayed in College something lately?"

Just saw a bit on ESPN awhile back and wanted clarification.

Deffinatly a good pick up if we can move some useless salary as well.

Does Beasly really want to play NBA ball ?

Didn't he come out with some "Wish I had stayed in College something lately?"

Just saw a bit on ESPN awhile back and wanted clarification.

Deffinatly a good pick up if we can move some useless salary as well.

I think he had some depression problems during the offseason last year.

If this happens are updated depth chart looks like this

Center

1. Nazr Mohammed

2. Jared Jeffries

3. DeSagana Diop

4. Alexis Ajinca

Power Forward

1. Tyrus Thomas

2. Michael Beasley

3. Boris Diaw

Small Forward

1. Gerald Wallace

2. Derrick Brown

Shooting Guard

1. Stephen Jackson

2. Gerald Henderson

Point Guard

1. D.J. Augustin

We would still have three roster spots left, which I think should be filled by two point guards maybe Jeremy Pargo and Sherron Collins and one shooting guard maybe take a look at Toney Allen. The only reason I would say get one more shooting guard is because Beasley can play the SF position.

The Heat and Raptors engaged in discussions for several hours after Bosh and Dwyane Wade announced that they were committing to Miami in a package about the various sign-and-trade options. Discussions were serious enough Wednesday night, according to two sources, that Heat officials told Beasley to start preparing to relocate. One source with knowledge of Toronto’s thinking, however, insists that the four-team trade – which would require Houston to send at least $3.1 million in salary to the Raptors -- is “not happening.” Toronto continues to convey the message that it is a reluctant partner in any deal that makes Bosh’s departure more lucrative.

Source: ESPN.com

This trade will go through when Toronto stops acting like a f*cking child and realizes its better to take something rather than nothing since they are losing Bosh.

If this happens are updated depth chart looks like this

Center

1. Nazr Mohammed

2. Jared Jeffries

3. DeSagana Diop

4. Alexis Ajinca

Power Forward

1. Tyrus Thomas

2. Michael Beasley

3. Boris Diaw

Small Forward

1. Gerald Wallace

2. Derrick Brown

Shooting Guard

1. Stephen Jackson

2. Gerald Henderson

Point Guard

1. D.J. Augustin

We would still have three roster spots left, which I think should be filled by two point guards maybe Jeremy Pargo and Sherron Collins and one shooting guard maybe take a look at Toney Allen. The only reason I would say get one more shooting guard is because Beasley can play the SF position.

There is no way that Boris is on this team as the 3rd PF. Something has to give there.

Archived