• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2009 Yearbook

Lilsmitty09

is it just me, or does it seem like Jeff King always falls down when he catches the ball?

I think Richard Marshall is going to earn a really nice contract w/ someone after this season. I hope its with us, but I think hes going to have a really nice year

Yes and yes. For some reason I can't think of a time I remember seeing King run with the ball hahaha.

Also, Marshall is quietly very good, and I think we all take him for granted since he was only a 3rd round pick and isn't among out team's 'stars.' The kid is a baller, no doubt, I just hope with all the money we've saved we can sign everyone who is a big contributor back for at least next season.

The reason I watched it was because I was hoping to see more of a contrast between the Delhomme-led offense vs. the Moore-run offense. Instead they showed like 90% Moore to Smitty and J-Stew highlights. It was really only from 2 games (Vikings and Giants). So...it wasn't a realistic portrayal of ANY of the 8 losses. I was hoping to see some of the bad mistakes made by Delhomme, but all they showed were the AZ playoff game and the Philly game. They didn't show any of Dallas or Buffalo (2 games Jake straight up lost for us.) Little mention of O-line woes.

THey made our d-line and secondary look like beasts (we did finish in the top 10) but there were many times when they looked awful in the first half of the year. They glossed right over that.

It was titled "A Tail of Two Seasons," but they really didn't show both sides. Not that I don't enjoy watching my team kick butt. Some of the Stewart highlights were amazing. I thought that video made it seem like Stewart is the dominant back...

is this a sign of things to come??

But it surely was not a "balanced documentary." It just goes to show that the bottom line at ESPN is and always will be hype over substance.

Archived