• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's pretty impressive

panthers1789

what an asinine post....

How has Fox lost this team?

They lost last saturday, in a bad way, but nothing on the field indicated that this team hates its coach. It was a bad game plan, bad execution, and our QB was still in the x-mas spirit of giving.

Don't mistake Pepper's being a headcase and lacking motivation to mean that the rest of the team shares his feelings.

Thank God someone posted what I was thinking. We didn't lose a home game in the regular season (only one in the league to do so), we had the 2nd best record in the league, we won our division, we signed some great players in the draft (J.Stew and Big Daddy) and we laid an egg in the playoffs. It happens!!!. NE didn't go undefeated, hell no one ever has. We just lost a game at a horrible time. Did anyone see the cardinals play the patriots? The looked like a highschool team. Now the whole county thinks Whisenhut is a mesiah for his coaching expertise because of how far they have come. I was as pissed as anyone else as I stood in the rain and watched the 5th int. I was as sick as anyone when I heard the final whistle blow after Warner took a knee. However, unlike everyone, I stood there in the rain and with the 5 or so "real fans" left in our section sang Sweet Caroline to a great season that ended with a bad game. Anyone still in the stands with a minute to go saw what Fox brings to a team. Not all coaches can do it. It's an intangible. It can't be taught. He makes 53 guys a team! These are 53 millionaires. 53 guys whose season was over with nothing left to do but pack up. What did Foxy do? He called time outs and managed the clock like we were down a FG. Deangelo sprinted back to the huddle after a short gain because the clock was ticking. Steve Smith stiffed armed a guy back to Az because he had not given up on his team. The team hadn't given up even though they should have. Now look at our fan base. We have given up even though we shouldn't have. Apparently we got lucky 3 times as often as not this year. It had nothing to do with Jake or Fox. It was purely luck that we only lost 4 games in the regular season. With the same group next year we will be the Lions. I'm sorry about the long post but the fact that we lost a game in the playoffs, like the giants, like the vikings, like the falcons, like the chargers, like the colts, and like them it doesn't make us a bad team. And personally I'm tired of all the BS whining. The one thing I do agree with is Turgovac needs to find another home. Otherwise I hope all of the cry babies give up on bitchin like they gave up on the panthers half way through the game.

We are a great team! We will be great again next year!!! Here's to a great offseason from the apparently most optimistic fan of apparently the WORST 12-4 team in NFL history.

I mean damn!

Archived