• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wild Card Weekend: Jets vs. Colts

King Taharqa

The Colts are....they have a white guy backing up their white slot guy. Collie was going off the beginning of the year

KT has really trolled the hell out of everybody here. All these post in different threads and forums are a shot at him and his remarks. KT= Most successful MB Troll

KT has really trolled the hell out of everybody here. All these post in different threads and forums are a shot at him and his remarks. KT= Most successful MB Troll

I don't have problem with him wanting black QB...I mean, I don't want white DE's or CB's. I just have problem with him calling organization racist.

I don't have problem with him wanting black QB...just problem with calling organization racist. I mean, I don't want white DE's or CB's and that doesn't make me racist.

I disagree with 90% of what KT says... even when I try to approach him correct he still spews junk. That's when I realized he's just trollin and I quit.

But I'm seeing he is a great troll because he's under everybody skin that they are making post as a shot at him everywhere. The best way to make a troll un-important and irrelevant is to completely ignore them and everything they said. All giving attention does is give them more fuel.

The best way to make a troll un-important and irrelevant is to completely ignore them and everything they said. All giving attention does is give them more fuel.

You cant ignore truth. The attention I get is a testament to how real the things I say are. If they werent, people wouldnt care as much. Nobody gets more attention than KT. Gee, I wonder why. ;)

Archived