• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Playoffs Rd 2: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Dallas Mavericks

King Taharqa

Lakers are done for a while. Don't really see a future for them.

their core is locked in for a few more years. Plus, they are a huge draw for talent, I wouldn't worry about the Lakers!!

Wow, just saw what Bynum did after finsihing watching golf and seeing B Ball highlights. Cheap shot, no excuse for that. Throw the book at him Stern.

As for the Lakers, 3 straight finals, 2 Championships, can't ask for moe than that.

Be interesting to see how next year lines up. I suspect they'll do what they usually do, ream some other team in a deal and bring in a quality Point Guard.

Where's the Black Mamba? I thought he was the most clutch? Getting swept and a 30 + blowout in an elimination game is clutch? Now the team is taking shots at the smallest dude on the Mavs? Wow. How tough of you. Bynum is a bitch. Odom is a bitch. Kobe is KING bitch. I cant stand the Lakers and Im enjoying every minute of this demolition. If this were LeBron....

He'd be making plans to leave town.

their core is locked in for a few more years. Plus, they are a huge draw for talent, I wouldn't worry about the Lakers!!

This is more than likely true.... San Antonio is on the decline with aging pieces, Dallas maybe at their peak this season with the age of their players, but should be back strong next year... And you have lots of young teams on the com up.... The west will be up for grabs next year.

The lakers have the pieces to trade to get younger, hungry pieces who can gel together. So I would not count them out in the west.... But winning... there are young teams in the east who are really on the come up with Miami and Chicago...

This is if we even have NBA next year...

The Lakers have a rapidly aging superstar, a soft #2, absolutely no PG, an overall old team, horrible chemistry, & a coach who's likely to retire.

Yup, nothing to worry about. :rolleyes:

Oklahoma City is a piece or two away from being the dominate team in the west, not LA.

Archived