• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

chris harris

gotsmart?

He got burned by Reggie Wayne in the Super Bowl.

Actually he didn't. Danieal Manning got burned in the Super Bowl. Go back and look. Better than that, google or look up any Danieal Manning Super Bowl talk on their message board website. They even have still shots of the play. Him getting caught where he wasn't suppose to be. Harris was over the top on Harrison.

Fox's MO in the secondary has tended toward hard hitters over coverage guys.

Valid.

I gotta put a little into coaching though. When he first came here, he was fresh out of the Ron Rivera school of "always go for the strip" and it showed. A year removed from that philosophy and a year into the Tim Lewis school of "first do no harm" and the results were different.

Be interesting to see what the emphasis is this season.

Ummmm...I don't know if I agree on your conspiracy theory. His chances to make those type of plays went down tremendously this year. And Chicago doesn't teach always go for the strip. They set it up. Its all about timing. And its the same philosophy that Harris uses today.

And about the coverage. Gamble and Harris were the strongest members of our team coverage last year. Godfrey and Lucas got picked on. A LOT.

To me, the kid is a certified bad ass. He seems like a good teammate. He puts out 110% on the field. The kid had a labral tear and bone chip floating in his shoulder in the 2nd Quarter of the playoffs. When he made that huge hit. Well he strapped it up and played the rest of the game. Actually had a good game, despite a majority of the defense. And more than anything, he is just a regular guy. Always seen in Charlotte. Will stop and talk to anybody. I can see him playing here for a long time.

Archived