• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ROUND 1 - New Jersey (3) vs. Carolina (6)

ProfessorPeppers

You obviously haven't watched a lot of the Canes. Cam Ward of three years ago was insanely inconsistent. In fact, up until this season, he has been inconsistent to the point where I was hoping for a replacement for him. Cam Ward was fantastic for a large portion of this series, and without him, the Canes would have been out of the series long before game seven.

In fact, without Cam Ward, this team would have never made the playoffs in the first place. I can think of at least 7-8 wins over the last month of the season that was won almost exclusively by Cam Ward's performance.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Well put.

You obviously haven't watched a lot of the Canes. Cam Ward of three years ago was insanely inconsistent. In fact, up until this season, he has been inconsistent to the point where I was hoping for a replacement for him. Cam Ward was fantastic for a large portion of this series, and without him, the Canes would have been out of the series long before game seven.

In fact, without Cam Ward, this team would have never made the playoffs in the first place. I can think of at least 7-8 wins over the last month of the season that was won almost exclusively by Cam Ward's performance.

Well put...Tom Borasso's work has really helped this year.

Archived