• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

playoff ticets.

RiP_Fred Lane

i live in wilmington so charlotte is a long ass drive for me to make but i still try to make it out to atleast 1 game a year. this is the first year we've been in the playoffs that i can realisticly go, but the ticket prices are crazy. does anyone have any info on how realistic and or expensive it would be to just go up their and try and scalp some tickets at the game? all of this assuming we have a home playoff game which knock on wood will happen of course.. thanks

1) Alot most likely. Keep an eye on the PSL exchange here and on Panthers.com. If a NFC east team, NFC South team ends up playing us, look for a BIG mark-up on tickets.

2) Come to Hells Kitchen downtown wilmington and watch the game with us :)

2) Come to Hells Kitchen downtown wilmington and watch the game with us :)

YEAH! The more the merrier. Also, Kurb asked some guy on the corner what his mark up was for MNF, and his answer wasn't really surprising. $100 over face. Big games = big money.

I paid for my playoff tickets (3 tickets to 2 games with the big NFL markup) by giving up my MNF tickets. It was win win because I don't really like going to night games anyway and didn't want to go anyway.

Oh - and before anyone starts asking me for my playoff tickets in case it's played at night, the answer is no. I'll "suffer". I've been to tons of night games over the years so they are not a big deal to me. Play-off tickets are a big deal.

yeah they ain't cheap. You can get lucky though, in 2003 my buddy got a single lower for face. There had been so many articles in the paper about cops being out looking for scalpers that he was scared to sell it for over face. He said he just wanted his money for it and sold the lower 40 yard line ticket for face to my friend.

do expect a lot of bullshit out there though. The scalpers do plenty of tricks to sell junk on the streets.

When we played dallas in the 03 season playoff, seats in my section listed for $3000. That was a club seat face of $120 at that time. One seat. Hey! I am unemployed, if I get offerd $3500 or $4000 I will be tempted, but no, I will not sell. That's what it's all about.

When we played dallas in the 03 season playoff, seats in my section listed for $3000. That was a club seat face of $120 at that time. One seat. Hey! I am unemployed, if I get offerd $3500 or $4000 I will be tempted, but no, I will not sell. That's what it's all about.

Wait, so that was the regular price of the tickets or that's how much someone was selling it for?

Archived