• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats general manger Rich Cho on pain and patience of rebuilding

C-A-T-S

just sell the franchise, nobody gives a poo about the "bobcats". Nobody cared during our playoff year and nobody will care 3 years from now. OKC is the luckiest team ever getting Durant, Westbrook, and Harden...Bobcats aren't gonna win the lottery and they wont luck into 2 or 3 stars.

I'm going to assume you dont follow the NBA very closely, because frankly you sound pretty ignorant in this post. OKC was lucky and unique to improve so quickly through the draft, but they are far from the first and they wont be the last team to do it. The NBA system is set up to reward teams for sucking badly, especially those teams that suck badly for a few seasons straight. Minnesota built a nice young team with the help of multiple terrible seasons, and even the Clippers managed to suck for long enough to build a good team.

just sell the franchise, nobody gives a poo about the "bobcats". Nobody cared during our playoff year and nobody will care 3 years from now. OKC is the luckiest team ever getting Durant, Westbrook, and Harden...Bobcats aren't gonna win the lottery and they wont luck into 2 or 3 stars.

I worked for the Bobcats so I am at every game. Even with the worst record ever we are getting impressive crowds. If that isn't caring about the team idk what is. And I'm not talking about the douchebag bandwagon heat, knicks, or bulls fans. I'm talking about most of the crowd being decked out in Bobcats gear supporting the hell out of the team. You clearly don't know what you are talking about. This is the great basketball state there is.

Archived