• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We'll have to return to our lives today....

Panthers128

Funny thing is, before that play Kobe misses a FT, Wade turned the ball over and another player shot an airball. But the guy who gets singled out for choking is the one who scored the most in the 4th and brought em back from double digits. The LeBron hate is so 2010. LeBron is gonna win more titles than Kobe and MJ. Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7....

Agree.. LeBron hit a wide open DWade who missed the pass... I find it all amusing.

Kinda surprised sylvianlight even watches NBA given his opinion of "the blacks"... :nono:

Kinda surprised how obsessed you are with me given your opinion of me.

It's all in good humor. Obviously the all-star game is meaningless. Won't stop LeChoke fans from crying though.

Funny thing is, before that play Kobe misses a FT, Wade turned the ball over and another player shot an airball. But the guy who gets singled out for choking is the one who scored the most in the 4th and brought em back from double digits. The LeBron hate is so 2010. LeBron is gonna win more titles than Kobe and MJ. Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7....

You're delusional. I'm sure he'll at least get one thanks to the amazing Dwyane Wade, but 7?

Archived