• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wed night game

sunbunny

I'm going to be in Raleigh on business and a friend and I are going to try to get tickets in the parking lot...anybody know the best place to get some from scalpers?

They usually all bunch up at the road between Carter-Finley and RBC

If I still lived in NC I would be there. Charleston SC has its disadvantages :(. Go Canes!

i completely agree merch! living in charleston and number 1 being a hockey fan sucks but being a canes fan sucks more. nobody even knows what the hell the hurricanes are. i RARELY meet someone who likes the canes. but when i do its like meeting a lost relative. ive seen this minivan driving around my neighborhood with a bunch of hurricanes flags on. GO CANES!

Are there bathrooms if we tailgate? Portajohns like at the panthers lot we tailgate at?

Catfang, look for us if you get tickets. Looks like we may be tailgating now. LOL

I was there for the NJ series. There were a couple of portahohns on our side of the parking lot. Lines were around 30 min to use them...it sucked.

Hopefully they added some more.

You wouldn't believe how far we had to drive this morning to get me a canes tee. Wilson sucks. Nothing Hurricanes at all anywhere in Wilson.

If I get cold, I'll have on my panthers jacket. :D

I don't think the weather will keep the fans away.

Archived