• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The "All-Grits" Team.

Nine_Lives

The OP made a thread about his team. Not yours.

Those who verbally attack others family should be bant. All you mf who get off on bashing people on the internet show your true colors more than the one being bashed. Just sayn... GET OVER YOURSELF...ya aint impressin nobody.

Sad sad sad people making themselves look weak minded and overly confident in their self worth. Did you honestly think to join a internet forum msg board to have every ticky tacky, irrelevant point of view, given a standing ovation and a fuging trophy.

post-9332-0-25081800-1346575031_thumb.jp

I read the title thinking this would be like any other thread with huddlers saying poo like, "you dont know poo" and "really?" and "typical skins fan" type stuff, which I enjoy.

I come on this site to enjoy football and the Panthers. I love reading threads in their entirety and getting to know huddlers by the posts. Yeah its funny to see others who have more knowlege of football or the Panthers correcting and putting us in our place. But when you bring in name calling and personal attacks on family, even though its meant as a jab, never sits well with me. Never will. I love this site and would like to see it hold some class.

I guess I need to vent. Sorry

I was actually a member of Eagles Message board from 2003 to 2010. Had a great time there, made lots of friends. But one of the mods blocked me for laughing at an injured player (FB Weaver). I wasn't laughing at the player, just poking fun at how bad Kolb was playing against Green Bay. Pretty much what many people around here would do if say Ryan was having a shitty game. Kolb was also injured in that game. Vick took over and Philly ended up have a great season.

Never Giants

Never Cowboys

Right now just Panthers because i follow the team. I was once a member of the old NFL.com(official) Panthers message before it was shutdown.

So why did you leave the Eagles board?

All of us want to know because we need to know what we need to do to finally get rid of you as well. Everything we have tried has not worked.

Archived