• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Atlanta is going to be the team to beat in the NFCS.

Hotsauce

2-0

So is Philly. You buying that stock?

The stock of a business entity represents the original capital paid into or invested in the business by its founders. It serves as a security for the creditors of a business since it cannot be withdrawn to the detriment of the creditors. Stock is different from the property and the assets of a business which may fluctuate in quantity and value.

Let me know if this gets too much for you Georgia boy. I have relatives in GA that I have to explain things to also...touthbrushes, edumacation, simple division, reproductive protection, etc. The Huddle will be glad to help.

Do you really want to get into the QB argument. Because I will go there.

I'm sure you really don't have anything better to do haha.

Go head an post a bunch of stats that I wont read. I would take Cam Newton over Matt Ryan for the next 10 years ALL GOD DAMN DAY.

Just admit that you miss the dog killer, and watching Cam dance around the league makes you envy us.

So is Philly. You buying that stock?

The stock of a business entity represents the original capital paid into or invested in the business by its founders. It serves as a security for the creditors of a business since it cannot be withdrawn to the detriment of the creditors. Stock is different from the property and the assets of a business which may fluctuate in quantity and value.

Let me know if this gets too much for you Georgia boy. I have relatives in GA that I have to explain things to also...touthbrushes, edumacation, simple division, reproductive protection, etc. The Huddle will be glad to help.

You expect me to be upset that we let a team come back and only lost by 6 points. I'm telling you i'm happy alone with the fact we won. Philly got lucky against Browns and should have lost to the Ravens. Falcons have outplayed both of their opponents and haven't lost to a team that forfeited 10 straight games last year. I don't even know where your trying to go with the whole explaining of stock to me thing so i'll just assume your projecting your shortcomings onto me.

Archived