• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We need to make things more simple for Cam

Dash Global

I was about to start a thread on this. Chud really has asked too much of Cam. Not even Eli or Brady has as complex system as Cam.

I actually think it's the opposite.

Chud needs to add more to Cams plate, by running a pro style scheme. One of the hardest things for NFL QBs to do is to turn their backs to the defense while carrying out a play action fake, from under center. Cam need more of these type reps.

Cam probably throws better than anyone in the NFL while on the run. I would also like to see more boot action, which will get him away from a terrible blocking line at times, and also allow him to run if nothings there.

I actually think it's the opposite.

Chud needs to add more to Cams plate, by running a pro style scheme. One of the hardest thing for NFL QBs to do is to turn their back to the defense while carrying out a play action play fake, from under center. Cam need more of these type reps.

You mean no more dinosaur option?

You mean no more dinosaur option?

Too many of our drives have stalled because of the read option. We haven't had a successful first drive all year, because we go straight to the read option, and it's like the first few drives are throw aways.

It's hard to "Keep Pounding" while being a finesse team. It's time to get back to playing hard nose, physical football.

I'm tired of allowing the defense to dictate what we run.

Archived