• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Playoffs ECF: Orlando Magic vs. Cleveland Cavaliers

King Taharqa

Who will win?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Orlando Magic
    • Cleveland Cavaliers

NBA playoffs have been a lot better then March Madness this year. The Boston and Chicago series alone was better then march madness. I thought Cav's were done last night. I went to the bathroom and heard the bar erupt. All i thought was "fug i just missed James win it" and he did. Cav's need to start holding these big leads.

Cavs still don't have a chance IMO. The Cavs have a combined 19 points from the bench in the first two games. Mo Williams and Delonte West are shooting a dreadful 21-60 in the Series. What made West look good in game 2 was that he only shot 7 times. The Cavs keep blowing huge leads and it comes back to bite them in the rear. The "best" home team in the NBA has looked like the worst 2nd half team in the NBA. You can only count on the best player in the NBA to come through for you so many times until you realize that the rest of the talent on that team is pretty below average.

After game 1 you could have said they lost because the Magic are a more talented team than the Pistons and the Hawks, and that the Cavs weren't really challenged yet. Which is true, but what is the excuse for game 2? Sure they won, but they were one second away from going down 2-0 and being virtually knocked out of the playoffs. As I said before you can only rely on Lebron for so long.

They will not win a game in Orlando, if I am wrong feel free to bash me. Magic in 6.

They will not win a game in Orlando, if I am wrong feel free to bash me. Magic in 6.

You're wrong. Magic will lose a game at home. No way they win this series without winning another in Cleveland. Magic dropped games to Philly & a Garnett-less Boston at home in the playoffs. They will do the same facing the league's 2nd best road team. I do agree that the Magic have the edge right now in the series, but the Cavs are still in it. All they need is to take 1 in Orlando.

I'm thinking we see Cavs vs Magic in the eastern finals again over the next several seasons.

The way this series is going, its gonna be one or the other in 7 on a buzzer beater 5 out of 7 games.

I think Orlando comes out pissed tomorrow night and beasts, then the Cavs will take game 4. 5 will be another tossup, as will 6 and 7.

Not sure who's gonna win this one.

3ed48782b0c340f8c782be59656d0b1d-getty-87746191fm017_cavaliers_magic.jpg

Magic go up 2-1

Dwight Howard stepped up big and hit 14 FTs tonight to lead the Magic to the W. King James drops 41 points (although he was bad from the perimeter), 9 assists, and 7 rebounds. But his supporting cast continues to struggle this series. Cavs now face a MUST WIN on Tuesday.

Yes this series is far from over. But save a last second miracle shot by the MVP this series would probably be an Orlando sweep.

It appears the GM of Cleveland has a lot of work to do. The Cleveland Lebrons cannot beat tough competition. Kobe couldn't do it alone, neither can Shaq. Put Kobe or Lebron on Jordan's Bulls team with Ho Grant, Scottie Pippen and Co and you'd have another dynasty.

Probably a lot of eyes have been opened now, Howard has a fine compliment of players around him who despite the fact he was severely limited by the Refs foul calls tonighthad no problem beating Cleveland.

The Cleveland GM best do it quick as well, there are many teams salivating at the thought of Lebron on their roster.

So Lebron James takes a player out with an elbow straight to the chin, no technical. Uh WTF?

Meanwhile the Cavs lead 98-97 with 6 seconds left, 1 point coming on a bullshit technical call on Howard.

And they wonder why the league doesn't have better ratings.

THE ORLANDO MAGIC MAKE ME SICK!

You have a chance to go up 3-1 against the PATHETIC Cavaliers and you don't come out blazing, and it has to come down to a last second shot?

You suck.

F*** Lebron v. Kobe.

I don't care if he made it.

WHY IN THE HE** ARE YOU TAKING A LOW-PERCENTAGE THREE POINTER when you only trail by one???

God, some teams are just freaking stupid.

Had he missed it, you'd have never heard the end of how ridiculous it was for them to take a three-point shot.

Archived