• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's presser 11/7/12

King Taharqa

cam looks so grumpy before he starts...like man what why do i have to answer these morons. He loosened up when he realized no hard game questions were coming and it was all about celebrations.

Espn left some important sentences out about Cam 's reponse to high school kid ejected over superman pose.

Espn on the last qouted Cam as if i do something crazy all eyes on me. What he actually said is if i do something crazy i hurt my family and friends and then all eyes our on me.

Now look at the two statements.....one makes Cam look selfish me me me....just like espn wants

Second one shows Cam as a good person who cares for his family and knows how what he does affects everyone...nothing selfish as all in that coment.

This is why people outside of NC hate CAM, they only see what nfl net and espn report. Its just like political attack ads.

Yep that is espn and nfl network at their finest. It amazing how nfl network is trash and nfl.com is just a gossip site. I see many of the same silly stories that are headlines on profootballtalk on nfl.com.

Archived