• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nice job there TNT race buddy

dolphan117

As Jimmy and Biffle battle for the lead in the final laps you chose to use your "Battle Cam" to follow the 2 car as he rode around fighting no one for position, then as the race ends and cars are running out of gas you spent the last lab watching Chad Knaus as he put down his clipboard in disappointment and left the top of his box instead of, you know, actually following the action on the field as people ran out of gas.

In fact, you stayed on Chad as the race ended, meaning that people watching didn't even see the cars cross the start finish line.

Outstanding work people.

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. I clearly remember TNT showing Johnson, and Biffle run out of gas. I also remember watching Mark Martin pass Biffle after he ran out of gas, and then run out of gas coming out of 4 but still crossing the line first. I'm pretty sure I remember seeing at least the top 10 cross the finish line too.

The average NASCAR fan isn't interested in the race for 19th place or whatever, so the top 10 is really all that matters to the TV crew.

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. I clearly remember TNT showing Johnson, and Biffle run out of gas. I also remember watching Mark Martin pass Biffle after he ran out of gas, and then run out of gas coming out of 4 but still crossing the line first. I'm pretty sure I remember seeing at least the top 10 cross the finish line too.

The average NASCAR fan isn't interested in the race for 19th place or whatever, so the top 10 is really all that matters to the TV crew.

Oh, I'm sure the TV crew did a good job, I'm talking about the streaming coverage on Nascar.com from the TNT Race Buddy. They didnt even show the end of the race.

Archived