• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walters Updated Mock

Dash Global

I haven't seen Vaccaro miss as many tackles as people say. I mean Matt Elam misses just as many he just has a good enough defense to help pursue. The only guy is a sure fire tackler is Cyprien, but he can't cover TE as good as Vaccaro. Also he still leads with his shoulder.

Go watch the full games on youtube.

He has missed 2 tackles in the first 2 plays on defense.

Go watch the full games on youtube.

He has missed 2 tackles in the first 2 plays on defense.

That's just one game, by the way I do watch full games of him. He is a good tackler, everyone misses tackles, even Jonathan Cyprien misses tackles and he's the best tackler in the draft.

Someone mentioned that he is a run threat and he's more dangerous in the run game then passing game, I think that he fills a major role in being the best cover safety that can lock down the TE in our division. I just hopes he wants to be here, he was talking about every teams visit, but ours (all he said was "yep bout to land in Carolina", for the jets, "OMG there facilities are sweet", the other teams same similar things, such as the Cowboys, which is understandable).

Archived