• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith interview with Sterling Sharp coming up on NFL Network

E CaT PanTHer

it was a very short interview.... smitty said that you're only a great player if you win a championship and the guy interviewing said well what about barry sanders and and smitty said i made a statement and now i'm issuing a rebuttal lol. Then they asked him if his career was over right now today he would never play another game, where does he see himself in canton... then he got teary eyed and said he's living his dream... that's really about all there was to it, it was a short interview.

Steve was asked about fight between him and ken lucas and he said it was behind him and how important giving the ball to lucas was and how lucas was surpassed. Later on they asked does steve play angry he said no but i do play with a chip on my solder.After that they asked hime where was he in the list of greats and smitty talked about how getting chapionship is important. Sterling also asked him about barry sanders because steve said only championships make a player remembered as great and smitty took it back saying barry was great and he didn't want to upset barry. Lastly they asked smith where was he going to be if he stopped playing right now in canton. Smith said he had lamination of Jerry Rice and two other guys (sorry forgot who) and a big question mark under the pics saying where was he. Smith then started to cry saying this is his life and he wants to be best and said he's probably 498 recivers away and he tries not to look at it.

My fav part was when they asked him what was his favorite comment abou

Archived