• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I love PC gaming

stankowalski

I have dual geforce gts 250s, an Amd Phenom II x4 black box edition, and 16 gigs of ddr3 heh. It still works fairly well, but I'm not able to max out settings on some new games anymore and that brings me down. 

that might be the same processor my g/f has.  quad core amd 3.4 ghz black edition am3.

both of us only have 8gb ddr3 each

she's got a 5770 and her rig still runs great.  amds are just so fuging hot

that might be the same processor my g/f has. quad core amd 3.4 ghz black edition am3.

both of us only have 8gb ddr3 each

she's got a 5770 and her rig still runs great. amds are just so fuging hot

Yeah, in my little office, during a long gaming session I'll start to sweat. It's definitely a heat producer.post-5141-0-77079900-1372519418_thumb.jp

post-5141-0-34168400-1372519501_thumb.jp

why did you do that to your laptop

also asus is good stuff

In that picture, I was in the process of putting it back together. The DC connection for the charger had gone bad on the motherboard so I had dismantled it to remove and resolder a new one into place. I was just testing that it worked before I put it all back together. 

Currently, the video card in it got fried from static electricity from my fuging dogs tail while I had the case open to dust it out. I was fuging pissed. 

i will never disassemble another laptop as long as i live if i can avoid it

i'll help my friends with just about any software/hardware issue i can...but a laptop...fug that poo.   cannot stand them for some reason.

That laptop is not fuging joke to dismantle either. It's not your typical set up. It has fuging vent fans that port out the back like jet turbines, and a oil filled copper piping cooling system attached to it. 

Don't hate Consolers, they have to play on what Mommy buys them.

I mean, "Hey Mom, I want to place a $400 order on Newegg for a bunch of computer hardware" rarely meets a positve response.

its a terrible shame when people are proud of the fact that they stopped advancing as an individual when they turned 18

That laptop is not fuging joke to dismantle either. It's not your typical set up. It has fuging vent fans that port out the back like jet turbines, and a oil filled copper piping cooling system attached to it. 

i've never ran across a laptop that was easy to disassemble.   you practically have to have an engineering degree to do it

a friend's toshiba got a bios password bug, would not boot without the bios password, which didn't even exist.  so i tried jumpering the cmos battery.  did not work.  i broke it down (worst laptop i've ever cracked, it was really well constructed) and tried unsoldering the battery, resoldering the battery, unsoldering the battery and then booting, resoldering the battery....everything

could not get a fix for the bios password bug.  fug a laptop.

Archived