• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hawk's Huddle Fantasy League

Hawk

i'd think back up anything is going to be a bitch. there's only 32 teams for pete's sake! that means somebody's backups are going to be lions, bucs, raiders, etc.

Not as bad as QB

Ever season you will have unheard of RB's and WR's that step up ,and can be got on waivers

But unless you had Cassel last season ,not many QB's come off waivers and everyone has to cover the QB's week off.

I would like to suggest 2(two) 12 team leagues if we can fill the other one up quckly. It was suggested earlier on. If it's to much trouble. I guess I can struggle through with the 16 team league if it is. :rolleyes:

Agreed, I really don't want any part of a 16 team league.

what says you all? Two 12's or two 10's better than one 16? I added teams to let my buddy Stwall get a team...

I'm more than happy to start more leagues if thats what you all want. Let me know quick though, draft times start to fill up!

2 12's or 2 10's are better in my honest opinion, but whatever the group decides, I'll roll with it.

What I have found with the 16 team deal is the good players become so limited, and a lot of people quit playing because their team sucks to high hell and back. I would like everybody that starts, to finish, and not quit halfway through the season. That sucks because they are sitting their with players on their roster that other might need. Just a thought.

I'm game either way........

Archived