• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Help me out? (For the huddlers with twitter accounts)

Gabeking

DISCLAIMER: I don't know if posts like this are allowed, and if they aren't, mods can swiftly delete this or whatever if they so choose and I apologize in advance.

My girlfriend has lost a lot of weight using this nutritional cleansing program and has actually made quite a bit of money for getting other people to sign up for it, and she told me that she'll split some of the profits with me for any people I can "recruit" for her. Now, all I'm asking for is if you guys can just simply retweet this for me, if you are so willing, so hopefully some of your followers who might be interested in something like this can contact me to learn more.

Here is the tweet: http://twitter.com/Gabeking/status/397919784245137408

Some people on here have already helped me out and RTed this (you know who you are) and I want to thank you all again for those who have.

Also, if anyone on here is interested in a program/product like this can just simply PM me for more info. This program has helped change my girlfriend's life as the picture in the tweet will prove and I'm simply just asking for some support to help out a broke college kid like me earn some money, lol! Thanks to all who help out and RT this in advance!

Archived