• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gerald Henderson Summer League Stats

Cock K's guys suck if you would take any of those players over Pierce you are an idiot.

No you are the Idoit. Pierce is the only Roy player that everybody would agree is a baller. The rest are average, below average or just plain suck (like you). It is not even worth talking too you your not even a Bobcat fan. Your just a another clown who bought a shirt at Walmart one day and join the long line of loser who never grew out of wearing baby colored clothing.

Coach K is scared to coach in the Pros. If you asked almost any other coach if the LA Lakers offered you the head coaching job would you take it, almost all of them would say yes. I think Coach K knows he could not coach an NBA team and that college fits him best. Coach K also holds 8 years coaching over Roy Williams who by the way is the winningest active coach by percentage among coaches with at least 10 years experience. As far as Coach K being a better coach than LARRY BROWN, call me when Coach K wins a NBA CHAMPIONSHIP AND NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP, also let me know when Coach K compiles more than 1,000 wins as Coach Brown is almost at 1,300 career wins.

Call me when Brown wins the Ncaa title without a team going on probation.

Your just mad that the lakers didn't offer a job too roy.

No you are the Idoit. Pierce is the only Roy player that everybody would agree is a baller. The rest are average, below average or just plain suck (like you). It is not even worth talking too you your not even a Bobcat fan. Your just a another clown who bought a shirt at Walmart one day and join the long line of loser who never grew out of wearing baby colored clothing.

And your just a cock-sucking duke fan. It is pointless to argue with a duke fan because they think just because they are doctors and dentists they are the best at everything. News flash WE OWN YOU BITCH!!! And as far as long line of losers look where you are in life. You are a middle-aged man who spends all his time on this site. I am a Senior in High School which means I can afford to spend time on this site since I am on summer break. Now go to something useful like find a cure for cancer? Or did you even go to duke??? hell you probably went to a community college.

Also if I wasn't a Bobcat fan than why would I have season tickets???

Pierce, Felton, Williams, Gooden, and Hinrich have all contributed because if we are comparing players to Paul Pierce than all duke players suck.

And your just a cock-sucking duke fan. It is pointless to argue with a duke fan because they think just because they are doctors and dentists they are the best at everything. News flash WE OWN YOU BITCH!!! And as far as long line of losers look where you are in life. You are a middle-aged man who spends all his time on this site. I am a Senior in High School which means I can afford to spend time on this site since I am on summer break. Now go to something useful like find a cure for cancer? Or did you even go to duke??? hell you probably went to a community college.

Also if I wasn't a Bobcat fan than why would I have season tickets???

Real mature little kid. When i was graduating high school i was out chasing tale all summer not sitting in my mom's basement posting on a message board. I hope you keep up this trash talking, so someone might take notice and give your ass the boot. You and Htar completely ruined this thread. There are loads of other threads with Duke/Carolina poo talking, go in there with your nonsense. This is the Bobcats section little kid.

Real mature little kid. When i was graduating high school i was out chasing tale all summer not sitting in my mom's basement posting on a message board. I hope you keep up this trash talking, so someone might take notice and give your ass the boot. You and Htar completely ruined this thread. There are loads of other threads with Duke/Carolina poo talking, go in there with your nonsense. This is the Bobcats section little kid.

No kidding, this is the Bobcats section so when I posted Gerald Henderson's stat line it was legit, however it was the Duke fans that started all of this mess when I simply posted and I quote "Did the Bobcats draft another bust? I am not going to declare that yet, but Gerald Henderson's Summer League debut was less than average." This ordeal is going both ways, so before you start blaming me for this situation look at your actions before you look at mine.

Yeah what happen after he left KU again????? BTW I like Brown but don't downgrade K for anybody. Stupid Tarhole..

Yes...Let's rehash the horrible crimes committed by Brown to get KU on probation...You wanna take a stab at it?

How so? By defending Roy and Brown as better coaches than K and backing it up with fact?

How so? By defending Roy and Brown as better coaches than K and backing it up with fact?

There was not a single fact. Roy isn't even close to K. Roy doesn't coach he recruits. You can enjoy this little run all you want, but that can go away real quick. The only thing Roy is better at right now is recruiting.

By what naming players that roy coach that didn't even make it in the league. I said player who made a impact or atleast put up average numbers and he names Jackie Manuel, Rashard Terry, and David Noel.

There was not a single fact. Roy isn't even close to K. Roy doesn't coach he recruits. You can enjoy this little run all you want, but that can go away real quick. The only thing Roy is better at right now is recruiting.

First of lets compare how many years they have been a head coach. Roy Williams has been coaching for 21 years. Coach K has been coaching for 33 years which is 12 more years than Williams yet Coack K only has 239 more wins than Williams. Williams can reach 833 wins easily in 13 years. All Roy would have to do is average 24 wins a year. He currently averages 29 wins year.

Here are some things you might want to consider when talking down Roy Williams

AS A HEAD COACH

1. Roy Williams is third all-time in Winning Percentage.

2. Williams has appeared in 7 final fours (fourth-alltime).

3. Williams has one at least on game in the NCAA Tourney for 20 straight years (all-time record).

4. Williams has led his team to the NCAA Tourney for 20 straight seasons (second-all time).

5. Williams holds the active record for most consecutive NCAA Tourney appearances.

6. Williams is the winningest active coach by percentage among coaches with at least 10 years experience.

7. Williams is a member of the Basketball HOF.

8. Williams is a 2 time AP Coach of the Year Award winner.

9. Williams has won the Naismith College Coach of the year award.

10. Williams is a 2 time Henry Iba Award winner.

11. Williams has won the John R. Wooden Legends of Coaching Award.

12. Williams has won 2 NCAA National Championships.

13. Williams has won 2 ACC Championships.

14. Williams has won 4 ACC Regular Season Championships.

15. Williams has won 3 Big 12 Tournament Championships.

16. Williams has won 4 Big 12 Regular Season Championships.

17. Williams has won 1 Big Eight Tournament Championship.

18. Williams has won 5 Big Eight Regular Season Championships.

19. Williams recruited the arguably the best basketball player ever MJ.

20. Willams was named by Forbes List as America's Best College Basketball Coach.

21. Williams won more games in the first 15 seasons of his coaching career than anyone else in NCAA history.

22. Williams is the 12th coach to lead two schools to the Final Four and the third (with Larry Brown and Frank McGuire) to direct two schools to the championship game.

23. Williams is third all-time in NCAA Tournament wins with 49 and has an NCAA postseason win percentage of .731, fourth-best among active coaches. Eight of his teams have been seeded No. 1 in a region in NCAA play.

24. Williams has coached a team to 30 or more wins eight times, which is the second-most in NCAA history. He has won 20 or more games 18 times in 20 years (winning 19 in his first seasons at Kansas and North Carolina), including 14 straight seasons at Kansas, a streak that equaled the third longest in NCAA history.

25. He was the third-fastest coach in history to reach 300 wins and fourth fastest to 400. He reached 500 wins in his 19th season, faster than any other Division I coach.

26. He has won more games than any coach after 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18 seasons as a head coach. He is the second-winningest Jayhawk coach in history behind Smith's college coach, Phog Allen.

27. Williams earned National Coach of the Year honors three times at Kansas, in 1990 (Henry Iba Award), 1992 (Associated Press) and 1997 (Naismith COY) and was Big Eight/Big 12 Coach of the Year seven times (1990, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1997, 2002 and 2003). The New York Athletic Club presented him with its National Coach of the Year award in 2005. He received the John R. Wooden Legends of Coaching Award in 2003 from the Los Angeles Athletic Club. Williams won the National Coach of the Year Award in 2006 while coaching North Carolina.

28. Williams helped coach Team USA to a bronze medal at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece with fellow North Carolina alumnus (and former Kansas coach) Larry Brown.

29. Williams captured his 100th overall victory since coaching in the ACC on March 4, 2007. Williams is the second-fastest ACC coach to reach 100 victories.

30. TAKE NOTICE: Any breakable record that coach k has over Roy Williams will be broken because Roy Williams will have 12 more years to catch up after coach k retires.

Is this good enough for you???

By what naming players that roy coach that didn't even make it in the league. I said player who made a impact or atleast put up average numbers and he names Jackie Manuel, Rashard Terry, and David Noel.

Shavelick Randolph???- Sean May, and even David Noel average more points a game than this guy.

J.J. Redick???- Nick Collison, Rashad McCants and Brandan Wright average more points than him.

Shelden Williams???- Nick Collison, Rashad McCants, and Brandan Wright average more points than him.

Josh McRoberts???- David Noel and Sean May average more points than this guy.

Shane Battier???- Nick Collison, Rashad McCants, Brandan Wright, Kirk Hinrich average more points than this guy.

Elton Brand- If Raymond Felton and Marvin Williams suck then how come they score more than this guy?

Luol Deng- Felton averages more points

Chris Duhon- Gooden, Felton, Williams average more points.

Grant Hill- Raymond Felton, Williams average more points.

Dunleavy, Boozer, Maggette- Not up to Paul Pierce's Standards.

Face it even our crappy players make yours look like S.H.I.T.

Felton, Williams, Gooden Pierce, Collison, Wright, McCants, Hinrich, and Gooden are all having better careers than half the players you mentioned.

Noel and May are better than McRoberts, Shelden Williams, and Shavelick Randolph. Now that is embarrassing.

And Paul Pierce makes all of them look like a piece of crap. Even Boozer, Dunleavy, and Maggette are not on Paul Pierce's level.

Archived