• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

locker room closed...players emotional.

Young? Panthers are oldest team in the division.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/09/nfl-teams-ranked-by-average-age/

First of all why are you here? Shouldn't you be on a date with Alice? Secondly our core players are younger than yours. Cam, Luke, Star as well as many others. Your qb is on the tail end of his career . Once he's gone, your in trouble. Be thankful though that Miami was too stupid to sign Brees, because you guys would have continued sucking just like your previous 40 years. Once he's gone the bag will be back on your collective ashamed heads. Now move along. You are contributing nothing on this board and you are not welcome here. Panthers are better than your dome dependent team now, and next year too. I get why you don't like us, our beating your @ss in week 16 was why you were eliminated. You all knew you would not go anywhere significant without home field advantage and we stole that from you, just like they used to steal your lunch money at school.

Carolina Panthers 2013 NFCS CHAMPS! How's that taste?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

After all the 49er crying about injuries in their last game, now they want to tell us not to make excuses?

injuries caused by our kicking their tails vs refs calling an obviously horrible and biased game. Worst I have seen in my life. We beat them, the refs helped them to beat us. Big difference. We will be ready for them next time and we will take back what was rightfully ours until the refs castrated the best defense in the league.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived