• 6 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 76 replies

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    chaz

• Delusional, just confirms who's alias you are. Also, EAD for acting like a 2 year old. Rainy day fund from 2016 = carryover cap into 2017. Get it now? You can carry over cap from year to year, so there is no "last year" in regards to cap space. Gettleman had some foresight into realizing that he needed the carry over since there were a ton of key guys we wanted to extend after 2017. We couldn't have extended all of them without the carry over. In fact, the carry over you mention was the same as the entire guaranteed money for Turner. Hurney already said we are over the cap, which while not true, means he's likely realizing that we needed the carry over. You and your window licking, short bus riding self did not and now you need insults to deflect and try and make it seem like you were right and you were wrong.
    • I don't buy that he actually wants to learn anything or extend an olive branch at all. If he wanted to understand why we feel so strongly about institutionalized racism and police violence he'd simply Google "institutionalized racism" and educate ~himself~, like we did. But he won't. He wants us to be the mules for him and constantly repeat ourselves and teach him why we think the way we think, and when we actually do provide link after link about how we feel he still says he doesn't believe police depts have a race problem and that white privilege doesn't exist and yadda yadda. So I don't even bother anymore because it requires endless patience and a ton of emotional labor to keep trying to prove to this dude that black people are targeted and treated entirely different (this white lady in MAN getting murdered absolutely proves it), and I'm tired of posting links to DOJ investigations which verify it, because it's never good enough. 
    • I don't read everything you say, but spreading white guilt everywhere you post makes you the worst Huddle poster. I'd read PU2 over you any day.    you are co concerned about what other people think, do you ever crawl of of your little box and see what's really going on in this country? no I'm sure not, Rachael  Madow tells you everything thing you need to know.