Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to easily identify WT

48 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The kraken is a squid? I could have sworn it was a fictional creature and therefore could be anything the writer wants it to be..

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

as we call it in Spain

lol

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

is Spain a slum neighborhood in downtown NO?

Posted · Report post

The kraken is a squid? I could have sworn it was a fictional creature and therefore could be anything the writer wants it to be..

I know you're trying your hardest to take up for dumbass and his octopus comment, but do you really want to throw your hat in the ring with him?

Kraken (/ˈkreɪkən/ or /ˈkrɑːkən/)[1] is a legendary sea monster of giant proportions that is said to dwell off the coasts of Norway and Greenland. The legend may have originated from sightings of giant squid that are estimated to grow to 13–15 m (40–50 ft) in length, including the tentacles.[2][3] The sheer size and fearsome appearance attributed to the kraken have made it a common ocean-dwelling monster in various fictional works.

Posted · Report post

Wiki  doesn't change that it is a fictional creature....

Clash-of-the-Titans-Kraken.jpg

Posted · Report post

Colossal_octopus_by_Pierre_Denys_de_Mont

looks like an octopus to me...

Posted · Report post

is Spain a slum neighborhood in downtown NO?

Guess you missed the part where I am 100% pure Spaniard, born in Spain to Spanish parents, have most of my relatives there, all my ancestry is from there traced all the way back to the 1,400's, and visit often, as recent as just a few months ago. Actually English was my third language, only spoke Spanish and some Portuguese when I arrived in states. I was a Spanish citizen the first half of my life so yes, I can say "we" about Spain.

Posted · Report post

don't forget 'elitist douche' as your 4th

Posted · Report post

Colossal_octopus_by_Pierre_Denys_de_Mont

looks like an octopus to me...

Guess that makes this guy a dumbass for going with the whole historical squid representation.

10369136_10101169508916801_486909395244410325799_10101169509091451_601760629878410341699_10101169509216201_7764640145425

Posted · Report post

weird you speak spanish and portugese but not catalan

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

don't forget 'elitist douche' as your 4th

Well when you're better than most people, it kinda fits. That why I love this place, people kiss my @ss all day, so it's fun to get something different, insult away!

Posted · Report post

weird you speak spanish and portugese but not catalan

Actually from Galicia (La Coruna) in NW just above Portugal so the dialect is Gallego, Catalan is NE. My family actually is in Madrid but my dad went to medical school in glacia which is when I was born, so I really didn't pick up much of the Gallego since you don't do a lot of socializing with locals as a toddler. Most of my Spanish speaking as an adult has been in Costa Rica and Puerto Rico so I have picked up a lot of that dialect. Our closest relatives are in Florida and Puerto Rico so we usually spend a month of our summers in PR, thus my disappearance last month.

Posted · Report post

lol

Direct that at yourself, you got a squid tattoo when Mother Grabber just said the Krakens actually an octopus. Both of you can't be right!

Posted · Report post

its a shame you don't spend as much energy and time improving yourself as you do posting on rival message boards

you might actually become a real human boy if you did

Posted · Report post

its a shame you don't spend as much energy and time improving yourself as you do posting on rival message boards

you might actually become a real human boy if you did

It's a shame you still live with your parent and drive a $500 car with all the time you spend posting on here. If you put that energy into a paid job, you might be able to afford rent and a $2k car.

Posted · Report post

I guess you saw the comment about the other guy giving you competition for dumbest person on the board and wanted to reclaim the title!? The kraken is a SQUID, not an octopus. They are actually both seafood and squid is sold in most restaurants in stats as calamari, while octopus or pulpo as we call it in Spain is very popular, especially as a tapas. Lol dumbass!

You sound like a bitch dude
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

lol...Fats is arguing about the specifics of a fictional sea monster.

Eat less...you'll be happier.

Posted · Report post

Direct that at yourself, you got a squid tattoo when Mother Grabber just said the Krakens actually an octopus. Both of you can't be right!

you are more obsessed with my tattoo than turkish teenagers, which says a lot about you

Posted · Report post

you are more obsessed with my tattoo than turkish teenagers, which says a lot about you

Awesome tattoo by the way.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You sound like a bitch dude

oh he is very much so.  you should see his purse collection.

edit- here is a picture before his sex change and the blunder of hormones which caused him to gain and addition 100 pounds:

[attachment=8806:fat alice.jpg]

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

As far as who is dumb, again fatso, you called a giant squid seafood.  The ones that are eaten are much smaller than the mythical creature in the tatoo, but someone with an appetite like yours, you may actually consider it a meal.  When Alice says "I'm so hungry I can eat a horse," he literally means it.  I made one mistake calling it an octopus when we all know that it is a squid but you make multiple mistakes every post so to call that out as an error when you make so many doesnt hold any weight despite you being 300+ pounds.  Now go take some more selfies you fat fug.

Posted · Report post

1) Seafood tatoos

2) goodwill shopping leads to wearing the same shorts over and over for years usually with his murse eventhough they've been out of style for over a decade.

555891_215920161903469_550343681_n.jpg

3 or C. I forget)

Posting threads about how to identify white trash whilst sitting in your Katrina trailer looking up mythical sea creatures on subsidized internet connections.

That is all

Posted · Report post

3 or C. I forget)

Posting threads about how to identify white trash whilst sitting in your Katrina trailer looking up mythical sea creatures on subsidized internet connections.

That is all

Gee, you really put me in my place! Bravo!