Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is a more annoying infestation?

What is it?   47 votes

1. 1. What is it?

• Bed Bugs
    • The Armanti Edwards Fanboys

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

You decide...

Posted · Report post

Anybody that puts a player before the team. If they guy sucks he sucks.

Posted · Report post

But he's teh project QB

Posted · Report post

bedbugs are itchy

but armantiboys are bitchy

Posted · Report post

You forgot the Mid-atlantic Stinkbug infestation.

Posted · Report post

You'd think people would be happy that there is a player on the team that people are a fan of.

I don't know what your personal problem is with Armanti or ASU, but to be honest, I find your constant bitching about them almost as annoying as the constant stream of stupidity that they bring to the board. This coming from a Boone native.

Posted · Report post

I'd like to see him maybe run an option, but that may be too creative for our coaching staff

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Floppin']You'd think people would be happy that there is a player on the team that people are a fan of.

I don't know what your personal problem is with Armanti or ASU, but to be honest, I find your constant bitching about them almost as annoying as the constant stream of stupidity that they bring to the board. This coming from a Boone native.[/QUOTE]

/thread
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Well when it's more annoying let me know.

Posted · Report post

If you drink enough you won't care about the bed bugs, but the Edwards wagon will still be posting...

Posted · Report post

Please add the Clausen versus Moore retard debate to the poll.

Posted · Report post

I can kill the bed bugs.............

Posted · Report post

+1 for the Moore vs. Clausen guys.

Posted · Report post

Moore sucks, some people just have a hard time moving on.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CLTPanther']Moore sucks, some people just have a hard time moving on.[/QUOTE]

What do they have to move on to? A slightly less sucky (debatable, could be suckier) Clausen?

Posted · Report post

Yes please add the Matt moore apologist .

Posted · Report post

chipmunks dig in everything, so I will go with a chipmunk infestation.

Posted · Report post

At least Clausen has potential, but apparently some people don't care about that.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CLTPanther']At least Clausen has potential, but apparently some people don't care about that.[/QUOTE]

As intangible of an object as "potential" is, how could you argue that Moore also doesn't have it? I believe he has showed plenty of potential in the past, as has Clausen.

Point is, they have [B][I]both[/I][/B] sucked. At this point you have to hang your hat on someone and go with it, you can't just flip flop back and forth and hope that someone's light bulb has flipped on. I think if they go back to Moore it has to be him for the rest of the season, it's either that or stick with Jimmy. But make no mistake, they have both been terrible, albeit in different ways, but terrible nonetheless, if you can't see that then theres no help for you.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Uptown Bully']Please add the Clausen versus Moore retard debate to the poll.[/QUOTE]
If we're taking poll suggestions, how about the spam from "wewantbill"? :rolleyes:

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Floppin']What do they have to move on to? A slightly less sucky (debatable, could be suckier) Clausen?[/QUOTE]

Moore doesn't have a contract after this season and no incoming HC resigns the QB from the losing year before. So whatever you move on to you have too still move on.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='koolkatluke']Moore doesn't have a contract after this season and no incoming HC resigns the QB from the losing year before. So whatever you move on to you have too still move on.[/QUOTE]

Or even plays one for that matter usually. So Clausen is just as bad of a choice.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for proving my point, people! haha!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Floppin']Or even plays one for that matter usually. So Clausen is just as bad of a choice.[/QUOTE]

No that's where your wrong since Jimmy has more years on his contract and still young the new HC will give him the 1st shot at the job.

exp. Jamarcus Russel, Alex smith, david carr, Jason cambell (2 or 3 shots)

Joey harrington, Matt Leinart, and Mike vick.

I could keep going but you get my point.

All new HC think they can make a player out of a young player with a long contract.

Posted · Report post

From what I've noticed growing up in NC is that there just aren't many Panthers fans in the Triangle area. Maybe im completely wrong, but college sports, even Hurricanes, are more interesting to them than pro football. For the sake of this board, I hope Russell Wilson gets a call from the Panthers. Or maybe one of the UNC boys gets a look (thats if they can promise they'll learn their plays on their own)... A lot of Apps are still just a little giddy that their boy got picked up by Carolina, get over it... all that said, i love messing with panthro and viceyversa. its all fun and games.

and yes, i still think he should be the qb.. but go get em jimmy, prove me wrong.