Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton vs. Julius Peppers

45 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[IMG]http://l.yimg.com/a/p/sp/editorial_image/da/daed425c1a0701678f95900da80dd045/photo_putting_cam_newtons_size_in_perspective.jpg[/IMG]

How cool is it to have a QB that can look at one of the most massive men in the entire league and say "eh, that's decent. . ."

And he doesn't take plays off to boot :D
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

cam newton >>> julius peppers any day.

Posted · Report post

Pep was dominated all day, aside from the blocked kick.

Posted · Report post

What is scary is to have a QB as big as Peppers, but is even more athletic. Okay maybe he isn't quite as big but very close.

Posted · Report post

who?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Put em in the Octagon??

Posted · Report post

I could of have gone out and did what Julius did yesterday (Nothing). Typical Peppers.

Posted · Report post

My avatar for about 8 hours, catch up man!

Posted · Report post

Newton>Peppers any day of the week.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BigFurryKittyMan']What is scary is to have a QB as big as Peppers, but is even more athletic. Okay maybe he isn't quite as big but very close.[/QUOTE]
well...not to mention giving everything on every play. that just isn't pep...at least not while he was here. the worthless punk even admitted he didn't give it everything he had while here.

mehh...moving on. we got a much better player who will make a much bigger impact going forwards than peppers could ever hoped to have.

Posted · Report post

It's amazing how close in size they are.

I love the fact that Cam is not afraid to look into the eyes of a dragon on the field and be the knight who will eventually slay him!

Yes. There is a real Camelot!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't think so CatsGrowl.

Personal hatred aside, Pep is a better football player than you.

Posted · Report post

Last week I said that Pep was faster than Cam. I now would like to take that back.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Cat'sGrowl']I could of have gone out and did what Julius did yesterday (Nothing). Typical Peppers.[/QUOTE]

you could block a kick? have you considered trying out for the panthers?

Posted · Report post

great picture

Pretty cool that us Panther fans got to watch a freak like Peppers and now get to watch a freak like Cam.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='5158Poundin']It's amazing how close in size they are.

I love the fact that Cam is not afraid to look into the eyes of a dragon on the field and be the knight who will eventually slay him!

Yes. There is a real Camelot![/QUOTE]

ok, is this really necessary?

Posted · Report post

Did anyone else know that Pep took 4 of his old teammates out for dinner Saturday Night, to a Chicago steak house? Steve Smith was the only one named. I'm sure CJ was there, but I'm not sure who the other 2 were.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Tarheels23']Last week I said that Pep was faster than Cam. I now would like to take that back.[/QUOTE]

he is

Posted · Report post

Pep=past
Cam=future

Posted · Report post

[quote name='fieryprophet'][IMG]http://l.yimg.com/a/p/sp/editorial_image/da/daed425c1a0701678f95900da80dd045/photo_putting_cam_newtons_size_in_perspective.jpg[/IMG]

How cool is it to have a QB that can look at one of the most massive men in the entire league and say "eh, that's decent. . ."

And he doesn't take plays off to boot :D[/QUOTE]

the last regime's superstar talent vs the current regime's

Posted · Report post

Pep played yesterday?

Posted · Report post

yea he did

but if you didn't look closely enough you couldn't see him because he was drowning in cam newton's swag

Posted · Report post

[quote name='csx']ok, is this really necessary?[/QUOTE]

You don't have to like it. There is enough whine and cheese in this forum that someone with a flowery view of the future team gets shit because they're optimistic.

I happen to love Arthurian legend and think his name is ironic considering I feel all giddy with hope and belief in that prosperous times are coming.

:p
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='5158Poundin']You don't have to like it. There is enough whine and cheese in this forum that someone with a flowery view of the future team gets poo because they're optimistic.

I happen to love Arthurian legend and think his name is ironic considering I feel all giddy with hope and belief in that prosperous times are coming.

:p[/QUOTE]
Fuck yeah, Arthurian stories kick ass, have you ever read Bernard Cornwell's Arthur series? It's probably my favorite.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SouthCakPanther']great picture

Pretty cool that us Panther fans got to watch a freak like Peppers and now get to watch a freak like Cam.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if Pep is wishing he had been a little more patient and just waited for Fox to go?