Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Urgent: Arrests Imminent

784 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

To be fair, we very rarely refer to anyone as mindless sheeple, at least the contributors on this board.. Our stances are, in fact, the ones that are belittled and mocked on a regular basis.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Montsta' timestamp='1334101463' post='1724975']
I actually really enjoy venom's threads and watch every video provided and read every article linked, because I find it all very interesting whether I believe it or not. [b]But it's when you guys come off as arrogant like you know everything and think people that simply disagree with you are mindless 'sheeple', that you compel me to make some smartass comment belittling your theories.[/b]
[/quote]

I hope im not included in this haha...ive been trying my best for a while now to be as respectful as possible. You guys have provided a good learning experience for me on here over the years on how to better talk to people about these taboo subjects :)

[quote name='Floppin' timestamp='1334101655' post='1724978']
To be fair, we very rarely refer to anyone as mindless sheeple, at least the contributors on this board.. Our stances are, in fact, the ones that are belittled and mocked on a regular basis.
[/quote]

For the most part that is definitely true too. It can get exhausting always having to take the higher road when some people are constantly sh*tting on you...but you gotta do it though, haha.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='longtriad' timestamp='1334100485' post='1724951']
Never would. Hey! Look at this: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8GFliszEm0&feature=related[/media]
[/quote]

you really need to learn how to troll better, at this point, i would give up

Posted · Report post

[quote name='venom' timestamp='1334092940' post='1724807']
hahaha...yea thats why i usually refrain from bringing things up from that arena of information.
[/quote]

You would not be a good spokesperson for Scientology or Mormonism, even though your ideas are equally as dopey.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cookinwithgas' timestamp='1334104607' post='1725051']
You would not be a good spokesperson for Scientology or Mormonism, even though your ideas are equally as dopey.
[/quote]

Damn, you really got me good there. +1 goes to cwg.

Posted · Report post

Chris: It is not that I think what you are describing is impossible but I just don't agree it is happening. However, I hope to all hell you are wrong and Venom is right if it comes down to that.

Either way, I may not agree with you guys on this stuff but I enjoy reading about it. Sorry if my statement on aliens earlier was somehow perceived as trying to derail the thread. I sometimes am a jackass but that was an honest opinion. If you guys are right about the level of control the bad guys have, I hope Venom is right about the help we have.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Sean Payton's Vicodin' timestamp='1334104244' post='1725040']
, i would give up
[/quote] So why haven't you?

Posted · Report post

Just watched Thrive. Good stuff and a lot of truths in there.

Posted · Report post

I think this video puts things in great perspective.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A[/media]

Posted · Report post

Here's another interview with DRAKE on Freedomizer Radio about the supposed mass arrests that are going to happen. Parts 1 - 3 (of 12) below:

[yt]e1XU8Xpo59w[/yt]

[yt]lUCQ6Ng3dv4[/yt]

[yt]xyS29K_IA78[/yt]

Posted · Report post

the day that a bunch of greedy, powerhungry, sociopathic oligarchs can come together and rule/enslave the entire world as partners, I will eat my f*cking hat.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='mmmbeans' timestamp='1334167606' post='1725878']
the day that a bunch of greedy, powerhungry, sociopathic oligarchs can come together and rule/enslave the entire world as partners, I will eat my f*cking hat.
[/quote]

So does that mean youre going to eat your f*cking hat?

Posted · Report post

not yet. greed is the primary reason why there cannot be peace. putting the greedy people in charge doesn't circumvent that problem, it magnifies it. I guess we'll see.

Posted · Report post

Greedy, powerhungry men don't already run the world? Maybe not in an open way, but .00001% of the world's population runs poo now and to think they're working together isn't some brash idea IMO.

Posted · Report post

Venom thanks for the link about the arrest, I could not find that anywhere

Posted · Report post

[quote name='sagaciouspanther' timestamp='1334172835' post='1726059']
Venom thanks for the link about the arrest, I could not find that anywhere
[/quote]

No problemo sir :)

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CarolinaNCSU' timestamp='1334172796' post='1726057']
Greedy, powerhungry men don't already run the world? Maybe not in an open way, but .00001% of the world's population runs poo now and to think they're working together isn't some brash idea IMO.
[/quote]

oh, see i thought we were talking about a dissolution of borders and countries, a consolidation of militaries and the implementation of consolidated global serfdom under some obscure cabal.

are we saying that's currently the condition of the world?

nobody is going to deny that powerful people are powerful, nor will anyone deny that they seek more power. but to look around you and say that the above is the next logical step from our current situation is a gap that I can't leap.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='mmmbeans' timestamp='1334174701' post='1726107']
oh, see i thought we were talking about a dissolution of borders and countries, a consolidation of militaries and the implementation of consolidated global serfdom under some obscure cabal.

are we saying that's currently the condition of the world?

nobody is going to deny that powerful people are powerful, nor will anyone deny that they seek more power. but to look around you and say that the above is the next logical step from our current situation is a gap that I can't leap.
[/quote]

Neither can I...for now anyway

Posted · Report post

My wife runs the world, at least my part of it.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Davidson Deac II' timestamp='1334189294' post='1726363']
My wife runs the world, at least my part of it.
[/quote]

aint that the damn truth.

Posted · Report post

[yt]6eKhTUU35X4[/yt]

Posted · Report post

Cwg has added So much to this thread.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Claws' timestamp='1334222640' post='1726827']
Cwg has added So much to this thread.
[/quote]

I do find it funny that he's "following this topic." Maybe he's turning into a closet conspiracy theorist, haha.

Posted · Report post

NYC's 2 World Financial Center was just evacuated due to a suspicious package. It's in the area of the WTC....is it connected to all of this, you conspiracy nutjobs?

Posted · Report post

We're pretty much under an entire global roof by now...our atmosphere is our current border

We're all connected...the top world elite do some f*cked up sh*t together but its not impossible we can get some stuff turned around as a collective whole. Especially considering we are already being more connected than ever and technology is too big too hide or hold back anymore.

The world trades, communicates, and it is easier to move around the globe technologically speaking. Its simply rulers and people's attitudes holding things back. People really coming together + advanced machines > this frail modern gov't that's all a curtain over the real picture...whatever that picture really is.

Its coming to this point because of how accessible things are becoming with our current infrastructure not being able to sufficiently support it. It will either evolve or die. That is the toss up right now and its looking on the die side.

So I'd imagine a fringe group in the top world elite would have a fail safe so they can prevent sh*t from getting out of control.